Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Have Apple been reading my MSS notes?


Announced today, Apple Computers have released a computing device they are calling an iPad. In the MSS of 'The Sky full of stars' (Published 15th December 2009) several of my characters have been using 'iPads' and 'ePcs' ever since I began work on the project over a year ago. Although the thin section iPads I envisage utilise holographic 'soft screen' technology and virtual keyboards.

Am feeling chillingly prescient right at this moment. There is a distant chance of Apple's copyright Lawyers coming a-calling, but they can go and get lost if they do. I thought of the name first, and I've got the dated *.DOC files to prove it. On the other hand, money talks, and I am always willing to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment